9.30.2004

With a green and yellow melancholy she sat like Patience on a monument

Today went by so slowly. Perhaps it was because I accidently awoke when my alarm went off. Usually there is much snooze-button-pushy, but I must actually have gotten enough sleep last night. Fell asleep watching "Bachelor and the Bobbysoxer," which kind of pissed me off because I didn't make it to my favorite part.

  • you remind me of a man
  • what man?
  • the man with the power
  • what power?
  • the power of voodoo
  • who do?
  • you do
  • do what?
  • remind me of a man
The debate is tonight. I will watch it. Not that I care how Kerry does; if I can vote, I will vote for Kerry so that the world stops hating us. Or at least hates us less. I am still sick, I have been sick since Sunday. I wish I could be more witty and such but I am just exhausted. You will have to settle for semi-coherent. More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home