10.29.2004

Why did I not hear anything about this??

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/EC3AC145-96B2-4858-AE3D-63FDE0B59D69.htm

Scouring the "internets" for a transcription of the new Bin Laden video, and I came across this article on Al Jazeera. Hmm. I remember the bombing in Madrid. I remember hearing about it a lot, and the elections there, and so forth. Why did I not hear that Al Qaida wants Bush to win because he is a religious fundamentalist who deals with things by resorting to force rather than wisdom and diplomacy? Damn our "liberal" media, I guess they were just being sensitive of Bushie's feelings.
From what I have seen of this new video, Bin Laden mocks Bush for sitting in the class room and giving the terrorists much more time than they thought they would have to carry out their attacks. Hear that America: they had extra time to spare because Bush sat there doing nothing. It occurred to me while watching the tape on CNN: wherever Bin Laden is, I wonder if he was able to watch a copy of Fahrenheit 9/11...because nobody else in the "liberal" media has the balls to replay that tape of Bush sitting in the classroom, and that's the most high profile venue in which to see it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home