11.03.2004

Ohio, shame of the nation

There are a lot of horrible things I could say right now. I am severely depressed about the election, and it has me thinking bitter thoughts. Since Herr Bush is still president, I think I will just go drink some wine. I thought I might listen to Kerry's concession speech, but it would probably just start me crying again. Its going to be hard to get out of bed for the next couple of weeks. The vote in Ohio was fixed, by the way. I'm completely convinced of it. There's enough evidence out there, I'll point it out in the coming weeks. But that doesn't really matter, you see, because even though the election was rigged, there are still so many disgusting, retarded, Xian bigots in this country that I don't want to live here anymore. Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home